Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my website and my blog. We're all very proud of our new website, but we'd love to hear your feedback on it. Pros and cons.

One of the things I'll be doing on this blog is talking about my great passion, music. I'm very interested in all kinds of music and I'm also interested in the ideas and theories behind music, as well as the history and development of musical styles.

I'm also hoping that this blog will be a place where I can get to know more about you, my listeners. I'm always very interested in knowing what impact my music has had on you, and any feelings or thoughts you may have about my music. I'm hoping this will be a place for interactive discussions about music, art, and life in general.

So stay tuned. And please feel free to express yourself. Let's start to build a community of music lovers!

RJ

1 comment:

  1. HEY ROSS. YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY FROM. ALL IS QUIET ON GRIGGS AVE.LYNDA AND I LOVED THE CD AND I'M SENDING THE PROMO COPY TO SOLOMON. TAKE CARE,SCHWO

    ReplyDelete